The Harold P. Freeman Patient Navigation Institute and The National Consortium of Breast Centers (NCBC), has just announced their first collaborative training session! By working together, HPFPNI and NCBC can now offer students Patient Navigation training PLUS a 3-hour test for accredited certification*. This is big!
WHEN: November 13 -14, 2014; 8:00am – 5:00pm
WHERE: Harold P. Freeman Patient Navigation Institute
55 Exchange Place, Suite 402
New York, New York 10005
REGISTER NOW! THERE ARE STILL TWO SLOTS LEFT!
- CN-BI = Diagnostic Imaging/Treatment Techs (all technologist from diagnostics to treatments)
- CN-BM = Management/Social Worker (all social workers and managers of navigators)
- CN-BA = Advocate (all volunteers/lay navigators
- CN-BC = Clinical (all certified medical assistants, technicians, licensed practical/vocational nurses)
- CN-BP = Provider (all breast care diagnosticians, nurse practitioners, physicians, physician assts, breast care PhDs)
- CN-BN = RN (All registered nurses from breast care, diagnostic imaging, treatment, survivorship, genetics)
Our Vision is to positively impact breast care and improve the experience, satisfaction, and outcomes of the breast cancer patient. We will achieve this by combining the highest quality training in Patient Navigation with the most respected testing and Certification program ~ HPFPNI & NCBC